“The best a man can get”—has just gotten even better. After 5 years of comprehensive research and development spanning over 6000 consumers, the next generation ProGlide Razor with FlexBall Technology was released this year.
In the past, Gillette has devised modern tools that have eased the shaving experience—from minimizing cuts and nicks, to reducing razor burn irritation and eliminating redness. With the revolutionary FlexBall Technology, not only is a smoother shaving experience achieved overall, now virtually every hair can be reached for the closest, cleanest shave yet.
According to research conducted at the Reading Innovation Centre, there are countless barriers to the ideal shaving experience. Every man has a unique facial surface with different multi-directional growth patterns. Each surface curve, bump, and characteristic is unique, leading to multiple preferred techniques and shaving methods.
With the typical razor and flat cartridge, there is suboptimal cartridge to skin contact 90% of the time. However, with the new FlexBall Technology, the handle swerves and pivots to promote closer contact. More contact leaves 20% fewer and shorter individual hairs over contours, resulting in smoother skin and an overall neater look.
From over 20,000 tests a year, surveys show that current users prefer the new FlexBall handle to their existing ProGlide razors, 2:1. The precision and ease of FlexBall provides unmatched proficiency.
A breakdown of the many features offered by the new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology:
· A reimagined handle dock, which responds to contours and maintains close contact, giving the cartridgea full range of motion to get virtually every hair
· Better adherence on nooks and curves for a smoother finish
· More ergonomic grip for precise control
· 4-way flex for superior contact
· Re-engineered, low-cutting force blades with thinner, finer edges
· Advanced, low-resistant coating on the blades for efficient cutting with less tug and pull
· Stabilizer to maintain optimal spacing between the blades.
· Enhanced Lubrastrip to enable effortless movement over skin and maximize comfort and performance
· Can be enhanced by a complementary product, Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel, which preps the skin and encourages an even smoother shaving experience
The new Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology is available nationwide at Watsons, Shopwise, Rustan’s, Landmark, Robinson’s, Mercury Drug, South Star Drug, and Puregold.